Our NEW bonus episodes are here to celebrate some of our BIGGEST Big Life Kids fans. In Episode #2, we send messages to Claire, Kristina, Clara and Nova! Join in the fun by playing our ‘Spot the Clue’ game and put your Big Life Kids knowledge to the test! Along the way, discover the importance of kindness, the value of gratitude and the power of practice.
Do you want your growth mindset story to be featured on the Big Life Kids Podcast? Submit your story to Leo & Zara.
In this episode, children will:
- test their Big Life Kids Podcast knowledge
- discover the value of practicing gratitude
- learn how kindness can help you succeed
- understand how practice makes progress.
- Kindness is my Superpower: A Children's Book About Empathy, Kindness and Compassion
- Kindness Starts With You
- I'm Thankful For...: A Book About Being Grateful!
- The BFG (PG) A young girl befriends a big, friendly giant and they work together to ward off bad giants.
- Kid President’s 25 Reasons to Be Thankful A funny, inspiring video and reminder to practice gratitude each day.
- Kiwi is a short film about a flightless bird that practised and never gave up trying.
1. The Gratitude and Mindfulness Kit contains activities to practise being thankful every day and find positive in every situation.
2. Our You Can Learn Anything Poster is a visual reminder, designed to motivate you, and inspire you, to persevere.
3. Try one of these 9 Activities to Build Resilience.
- There are so many things to be grateful for. What were three things Leo and Zara suggested?
- Leo and Zara made up names for Kristina and Clara's imaginary restaurant. If you had an imaginary restaurant, what would you name it?
- Leo and Zara mentioned how practice can help us improve our skills. What's one thing you want to practise?
Produced by Alexandra Eidens and Big Life Journal team. Written and directed by Sarah Cyrano. Sound design and original music by Elettra Bargiacchi. Sound mixing by Mattia Marcelli. Characters played by Sean Chiplock and Ryan Bartley. Managed by Laura Maloney.
DON'T MISS A NEW EPISODE! When you sign up for podcast notifications, we'll let you know when a new episode goes live!