Zara and Leo arrive in Papua New Guinea! Leo is nervous about the big bird festival; will Zara be able to convince him that being HIMSELF is the best way to have fun? And discover the amazing and unique voyages of Kira Salak, the brave explorer and journalist who traveled the world and found... herself!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EPISODE GUIDE
- discover how to celebrate who YOU are
- travel to Papua New Guinea
- be inspired by Kira Salak, the brave explorer and journalist
Want to Learn More
If you want to learn more about celebrating your uniqueness and being you, read chapter 5 from Big Life Journal Second Edition.
- Unstoppable Me! 10 Ways to Soar Through Life by Wayne W. Dyer
- Dreams Come True...All They Need Is You! by Mike Dooley
- You Are Awesome: Find Your Confidence and Dare to be Brilliant at (Almost) Anything by Matthew Syed
- Only One You by Linda Kranz
- Be Who You Are by Todd Parr
Creating a Big Life Board helps children learn how to set goals, visualize their dreams, and stay focused on reaching their goals. This positive activity will boost their self-confidence, exercise their creativity, and encourage trying new things.
Or complete the All About Me printable page. This activity helps build self-esteem and promotes growth mindset thinking.
The printables to make Big Life Board and All About Me page are included in Self-Esteem & Confidence Kit.
- What's something you love about yourself that makes you unique?
- How do your unique abilities help you in your daily life?
- What is something unique about your sibling? A friend? A classmate?
For Parents and Teachers
- 7 New (And Fun) Ways for Kids To Do Affirmations
- 7 Activities to Help Your Child Develop a Positive Attitude
- 5 Fun Mindfulness Activities for Children
- Want Your Kids To Have High Self-Esteem? Science Says Do This